Student Visa


Type Of Student Visa Who It’s For When To Apply Arrival In The UK
Tier 4 (General) student visa Students aged 10 or over who have offered a place in a course at a UK educational institution Application must be made at least 3 months prior to the state of your chosen course For short term course (6 months) At least 10 days before it starts.
For full term course At least 35 days.
Tier 4 (Child) student visa Students under the age of 17 who have been offered a place at a UK educational institution with a valid Tier 4 sponsor, such as an independent fee- paying school 90 days before the start of your course Same as the above

To confirm your placement at your chosen institute who thereafter issue you a Conformation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS) number for which you require requested documents to meet the UK VI requirements the institute will email you for clarification about some of your documents.

Contact us for step by step guidance:

Applying for Visa Online

You’ll have to apply for your student visa application online using the British Government’s official Gov.UK website. You can apply up to three months before your intended date of travel to the UK. Remember, your application date is the date when your application fee is paid.

How can we help with visa applications?

If you’re an IDP student with an offer letter from any of our partner institution in the UK, we can advise you on how to go about the entire process. We’ll make sure you are fully informed on the latest visa requirements and conditions; and also help you prepare the right documents for your submission.

We will direct you to the official websites and to authorised immigrant representatives to ensure you have the latest applications forms and guidance.

In fact, to reduce the hassle, we can also help with certifying, translating and counter reading your documents.

Visa Fee

As an applicant from outside the UK, you will have to pay a certain fee for your visa. (We will inform you of the latest fee structure when you apply)

English language requirements

To gain your UK student visa, you’ll have to pass the English language test to prove your communication and correspondence skills for which we prepare you step by step.

For the non-English speaking countries IELTS test applies.

a: Visa Application
b: When and How to apply
c: Check list